02 December 2010

My artworks from limkokwing

sorry for not updating my blog for long time. i was busy of my final and now is my holiday for three month… mauahahaha

It was tough for the first few weeks but i able to submit my works and give my lecturer my new idea concept drawing of balance….

my lecturer assigned the whole class to do a assignment titled:”Balance”

here is my artworks, i like it so much….

 

IMG_3810

IMG_3812

Vertical Balance

 

IMG_3815

Radial Balance: as u can see from this artwork, everything is in circle or radial shape. My inspirations are getting from the bird and butterfly.

 

IMG_3816

Approximate Balance

 

IMG_3818

Asymmetrical balance: i love the lotus flower i drew, i think this is the best i had drown in a simple way…. i love t very much.

 

IMG_3820

Symmetrical balance:i kinda like this butterfly i created.

IMG_3823

Horizontal balance

 

IMG_3833

meeeeeeee!

IMG_3832

Finally finish. Yeah!!!!!!

IMG_3835

ssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh….. hehe

 

that's all for the balance assignment…… more assignment coming next……….

No comments: